The green screen room (located on the left side of the library) is open to students, faculty and staff of Hoover High School. Reserve a time to create your own video presentations, voice-overs, interviews, narratives, screencast, and more. You can be anywhere in the world with our green screen capabilities. With your creativity and this wonderful facility we know the outcome will be a masterpiece!
- MacBook Pro
- iPad and iPad Mini
- Professional Lighting
- Green Screen
- Final Cut Pro for MacBook Pro
- iMovie for iPad Mini
- Teleprompter app for iPads
- Veescope app for iPads
- Reserve the lab with a librarian.
- Have a plan of action.
- Have a plan before entering the green screen room. Know what you are going to do and have a plan for each step.
- Create a story-board with screens and scripts to used as a guide for your video recording.
- The green screen room should be used for audio and video recording only. Editing should be completed outside the green screen room.
- View the tutorials necessary for your project before entering the green screen room.